«
»

Friday, April 18, 2008

Jean Jackets; Yes or no?

I found myself pondering this subject today, they seem to never be in style but also never be out either. The Thought of a jacket made out of denim seems odd to me, seeing that we mostly wear denim on our lower halves (ex: Jeans, Pencil and mini skirts, and sometimes horrible floor length dresses with white Keds.) But I’ve been seeing them all over the place lately, like in Sarah Jessica Parker’s new line Bitten for Steve and Barry’s. The jacket is a light faded wash with classic buttons and only holds the price of $8.98. Now I can never say anything bad about my idol Sarah Jessica, but I’m not too sure if I like this or not. It seems a bit boring. And really? What will you wear it with? Jeans? Oh please no! Never mix denims, or go matchie-matchie either. Still, this look can be classic, if done well, which is very Rare. So how should you pull this off? I say go classic all the way, take some tips from J crew and release the Charlotte in you.

xLola

1 comments:

Hunters Glory said...

i like it on this gal....but not everyone can pull it off!